Sustainable Management of Rural & Small Systems (4 TCHs!)
Online Workshop: Sustainable Management of Rural & Small Systems (4 TCHs!)
- Introductions & Objectives
- Key Management Areas
- “Self-Assessment” Exercise and Discussion
- Improving Outcomes
- Available Resources
- Action Plan Creation
- Next Steps & Feedback
THU, JULY 16 & THU, JULY 23 FROM 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Sustainable Management of Rural and Small Systems Online Workshop
During this workshop, you will conduct a guided self-assessment of your system and identify areas for improvement that are critical to success at your utility. This self-assessment will help you prioritize actions when resources are limited. You will also learn from other utilities that have faced similar challenges. During this workshop you will learn:
- How to deliver increasingly efficient, and higher quality services
- How to improve long-term sustainability and increase resiliency
- How to use the Small Systems Guidebook to Effective Utility Management to make improvements at your system
Utilities will learn how to make improvements in the ten key management areas, at a pace consistent with their most pressing challenges.
This workshop is accredited for 4 TCHs in Massachusetts.
This is a 2-day online workshop.
Both days must be attended to receive credit.
Ten Key Management Areas
- Financial Viability
- Infrastructure Stability
- Operational Resiliency
- Product Quality
- Employee & Leadership Development
- Customer Satisfaction
- Water Resource Adequacy
- Stakeholder Understanding & Support
- Community Sustainability & Economic Development
- Operational Optimization