Workshop of regional approaches to affordable housing
Many municipalities are investing in and advocating for affordable housing, but there is often a gap in local capacity to track, administer and support the housing once it is created.
Leaders from regional non-profit development and housing service organizations will discuss the benefits of having a coordinated, inter-municipal, regional approach to affordable housing.
• Laurie Stanton, MetroNorth Regional Housing Services Office
• Jennifer Van Campen, MetroWest Collaborative Development
• Elizabeth Rust, Regional Housing Services Office
• Gina Govoni, Franklin County Regional Housing & Redevelopment Authority
• Jay Coburn, Community Development Partnership (CDP)