Social Innovator Accelerator Application Deadline
Apply for the Social Innovator Accelerator
Announcing Seven New Tracks for the 2019-2020 Accelerator!
THE SOCIAL INNOVATION FORUM’S FLAGSHIP PROGRAM, THE SOCIAL INNOVATOR ACCELERATOR, PROVIDES A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY FOR INNOVATIVE NONPROFITS TO GAIN VISIBILITY, EXPAND THEIR NETWORKS, AND BUILD CAPACITY.
We are excited to announce the seven social issue tracks for our Social Innovator Accelerator this year. We are now accepting nominations and applications for all tracks.
For our 2019 - 2020 Social Innovator Accelerator, we will select one nonprofit for each of our seven social issue tracks listed below. Innovators will receive access to cash and in-kind benefits valued at $150,000 over the course of 24 months. Read more below about our benefits to Social Innovators, eligibility requirements, and how to apply.
Benefits to Social Innovators
Each Social Innovator receives access to cash and benefits valued at more than $150,000:
- Five months of consulting services focused on enhancing the organization’s ability to articulate the social problem it is addressing, its innovative approach, and its social impact. The consulting engagement culminates in the development of the following materials designed for funder/investor audiences:
- Written investment prospectus
- Five-minute pitch (with PowerPoint slides)
- Five months of executive coaching
- $10,000 cash upon completion of the consulting engagement
- Showcasing via numerous events, including a spring Showcase (May 2020) that annually attracts more than 350 business leaders, institutional funders, and individual philanthropists
- Networking and relationship-building support
- Graphic design services
- Presentation coaching
- Additional support from SIF’s in-kind partners (e.g., legal, graphic design, PR, technology)
- $2,500 capacity building grant in the second year
Read more about the Program and How to apply in the Registration link above.