Santander Fellow INP Application Deadline
Fully Funded Leadership Development Opportunity for
New England Nonprofit Leaders of Color
Are you a leader of color working at a community development corporation, looking to hone your management skills, improve your confidence, and expand your network?
Santander Bank, N.A. is funding six full scholarships for leaders of color in Boston, Lawrence, and Providence, RI to attend the Institute for Nonprofit Practice’s renowned Core Certificate Program during the 2020-2021 class year.
Through this partnership, Santander Bank, N.A. and the Institute seek to prepare leaders of color for higher level management and impact at organizations focused on economic development and neighborhood revitalization.
About the Program
The Institute for Nonprofit Practice transforms communities by equipping the most promising nonprofit leaders with the skills, confidence, and resources they need to make their organizations effective, innovative, and sustainable
- Designed for working professionals; taught by nonprofit practitioners
- Weekly 2 hour seminar covering 22 management and leadership topics
- Weekly small group seminars that allow time to reflect on lessons learned and apply them to
- real-time work challenges
- One-on-one mentorship offered after graduation
- Certificate in Nonprofit Management and Leadership
Join a growing national network of 1,400 diverse nonprofit leaders from 600 organizations who are a bold force for change in their organizations and communities.