Reframing Aging Training: What You Need to Know to Communicate More Effectively
Hard to get support for aging issues?
Are you a policymaker, aging advocate, nonprofit leader or other professional working on issues and programs important to older people? Find it challenging to make your case?
Join us for a free webinar to learn how reframing your messages can advance your work and help you communicate more effectively.
You will learn why reframing aging is important, and how to:
- Avoid words that can derail your messages
- Bypass mental blocks and encourage openness to new ideas
- Develop messages proven to shift public opinion in a positive direction
- Access additional resources
Two Frameworks-Institute-certified Reframing Aging Master Trainers will lead the webinar.
- Janine Vanderburg, Colorado's Changing the Narrative Initiative leader
- Alrie McNiff Daniels, senior communications officer for Tufts Health Plan Foundation
Register above for the August 27 or September 11 session.
There is no charge for the webinar, but registration is required.