Racial Equity Senior Leaders Learning Circle Application Deadline
RACIAL EQUIT Y SENIOR LEADERS LEARNING CIRCLE 2020-2021
People of Color and White Executive Directors and other senior non-profit leaders with a demonstrated commitment to creating racial equity within their institution are invited to participate.
The Transformative Approach
In its 4th year, The Racial Equity Senior Leaders Learning Circle (SLLC) becomes a safe and trusted container for leaders to bring their most vexing diversity, inclusion and racial equity challenges. We learn and apply organizational change tools. We unpack the biases we carry that get in the way of leading this work even more powerfully. We have separate caucus time for the White and People of Color leaders to unpack the differing personal and professional challenges each group faces leading race-based organizational transformation work. In addition to being in a peer learning community, participants have accountability buddies, take a personal Racial Equity Leader 360 assessment, and receive two private coaching sessions.
- A deeper understanding of their identity as values-driven leaders who can articulate and drive a racial equity vision in their organizations.
- Increased understanding of how internalized racial oppression and internalized racial superiority affect behavior and others’ perceptions of them as leaders.
- Pathways to action towards more diverse, inclusive and racially equitable organizations.
- Skills that support an increased ability to tolerate discomfort when engaging in authentic racial equity work.
- A learning community of like-minded leaders who can provide support and accountability to one another.
11 Friday morning sessions by Zoom, 8:30am – noon
- September 18
- September 25 (8:30 - 10:30)
- October 16
- November 20
- December 11
- January 22
- February 26
- March 19
- April 9
- May 14
- June 18