Parity on Board: Achieving diversity on Massachusetts public boards
Please join the YW Boston Thursday, May 16th from 5:30-7:30pm at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts’s Prudential Offices for a presentation and conversation around the importance of diversifying boards and commissions in Massachusetts. Together we will learn about the research conducted by the Eos Foundation that sparked this initiative, the advantages of having greater diversity serve our state, and the exciting work that is already taking place to bring real change to Massachusetts.
- Andrea Silbert, President, Eos Foundation (Presenter and Panelist)
- Beth Chandler, President and CEO, YW Boston (Moderator)
- Betty Francisco, General Counsel, Compass Working Capital, Co-Founder, Latina Circle and Amplify Latinx (Panelist)
- Donna Levin, Executive Director, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, WPI, Co-founder, Care.com (Panelist)
- Carolyn Jones, Market President & Publisher at the Boston Business Journal, will be presenting.
5:30pm Registration and Networking
6:00pm-7:30pm Presentation and Panel Conversation
Wine and appetizers will be served. All attendees must check in with security. Registration is free.