Opportunity Zone Program Updates Webinar
Panel discussion moderated by host Vinnie Viola with special guests Richard Price, Partner at Nixon Peabody, LLP and Rachel Reilly, Director, Impact Investing at Enterprise Community Partners. Part of the tax legislation enacted in December 2017, learn about The Investing in Opportunity Act and Opportunity Zones, a new community investment tool designed to drive long-term capital to rural and low-income urban areas throughout the nation.
- Overview of Opportunity Zones
- What We Know and Don’t Know Today
- Opportunity Zones Approved by US Treasury
- Expectations from Rulemaking Process with US Treasury
- Thoughts on Timeline to Project Funds Disbursement
- Tools & Resources for Industry Stakeholders