Nonprofit Social Media Summit
This event is special because it's limited to 80 people and will provide you with an intensive professional development experience. This is NOT your typical nonprofit conference.
After the summit, you will...
- Gain the clarity of focus to execute a social media plan that won't waste your time or resources
- Have the confidence to build and cultivate a culture that approves of and embraces social media marketing
- Be familiar with social media tools and technologies that can save you time and money, all on a shoestring budget
- John Haydon - Speaker, Coach, & Author
- Susu Wong - Facebook Marketing Strategist
- Josh Hirsch - Social Media Ambassador
- Sue Citro - Digital Experience Expert
- Chris Strub - Live Streaming Pioneer & Author
- Angela Pitter - Digital Marketing Consultant
Learn What Really Works In Social Media And What You Can Leave Behind
Nonprofits are using social media every day to grab attention, inspire curiosity, and ultimately raise money for their causes. However, many nonprofit social media campaigns fall flat, launch to crickets, and fail to get results. It's not because we don't do great work - we do!
Many fail because we aren't born knowing how to communicate and how to leverage social media to engage people in our cause, and get them to take action.
This limited-enrollment in-person training summit will help you create actionable plans to integrate social media into your multichannel marketing and fundraising campaigns.
Sessions will cover:
- Using social media to reach and retain donors
- Promoting events using social media platforms
- Creating an organizational culture that embraces social media