NEHRA's 2019 Diversity & Inclusion Symposium
Join us for our 3rd Annual Symposium, a day dedicated to exploring the strategies and tactics needed to fully integrate diversity, inclusion and belonging into your companies human capital management plan. The day will include a morning panel on Ally-ship and a closing Keynote featuring D&I author, consultant and expert Joe Gerstandt; as well as breakout sessions throughout the day that provide the guidance and thought leadership needed to craft your organization's plan.
Schedule at a Glance:
8:00 - 8:30 - Registration and Light Breakfast
8:30 - 9:30 - Opening Panel: Intentional Ally-ship
9:45 - 11:15 - Breakout Sessions (choice of 5)
• Intersectionality: The Interconnected Nature of Social Categorizations (Part I of II)
• Finding Diverse Talent: Building a Bridge to Hiring Military Veterans
• Doing it by the Numbers: Diversity, Metrics and the Bottom Line
• Re-thinking Re-entry; it’s Part of Some People’s Diversity Wheel!
• Ask a D&I Expert a Question
11:30 - 12:00 - Session Info Coming Soon!
12:00 - 1:00 Lunch
1:00 - 2:30 Breakout sessions (choice of 6)
• Intersectionality: The Interconnected Nature of Social Categorizations (Part II of II)
• The D&I Journey: How to Go From Strategy to Action
• Detect, Prevent and Eradicate Unconcious Bias in the HR Lifecycle
• Incorporating Foreign National Sponsorship into your Diversity Landscape
• How Change Happens
• Mitigating Systemic Bias: A Case Study
2:45 - 3:45 - Closing Keynote: Leadership and Creating a Culture of Belonging
3:45 - 5:00 - Cocktail Reception and Connecting
Featuring Keynote Speaker Joe Gerstandt
Joe brings greater clarity, action, and impact to organizational diversity and inclusion efforts. He has worked with Fortune 100 corporations, small non-profits, and everything in between.
What are the consequences of your employees constantly working to fit more neatly into the molds that organizations have set for them? Join Joe as he walks us through a tangible, actionable and feasible approach to creating to creating a culture of belonging as you are - a culture that can deliver better organizational outcomes and a more consistently inclusive employee experience.