MEPFP Systems: Mechanical and HVAC
The Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Fire Protection Series:
This new training series acquaints attendees with the basics of mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems; understand who, how and when the system choices are made; be able to read and review plans and specifications sufficiently to ask critical questions and direct your team; understand the interconnections between system choices and operational functions and decisions.
Session 1: Overview of mechanical system choices and what to consider when selecting a HVAC system. How to ensure it gets built right!
- Questions to ask during schematic design, design development and construction documents
- Basics of Heating and Cooling Choices
- Typical issues and complications
- Value engineering approaches to managing the HVAC budget
- The role of the designer and the role of the engineers – how to maximize value and service
- How to conduct a plan review – what to look for
- Key Codes
- What is Commissioning and how to integrate this service
- The influence and intersection of GREEN and SUSTAINABLE practices
Interested in attending the other days of the series? Learn more at each of the links below:
Session 2: Electrical Systems- Seats remaining
Session 3: Plumbing Systems- Seats remaining
Session 4: Fire Protection Systems- Seats remaining
Registration for this event is closed. Thank you, please reach out to Mariela Renquist (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.