MEPFP Systems: Fire Protection Systems
The Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Fire Protection Series:
This new training series acquaints attendees with the basics of mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems; understand who, how and when the system choices are made; be able to read and review plans and specifications sufficiently to ask critical questions and direct your team; understand the interconnections between system choices and operational functions and decisions.
Session 4: - Overview of Fire Protection Systems
- Questions to ask during schematic design, design development and construction documents
- Typical issues and complications
- Intersection with electrical and Fire alarm systems
- Value engineering approaches to managing the Fire Protection budget
- The role of the designer and the role of the engineers – how to maximize value and service
- How to conduct a plan review – what to look for
- Key Codes
- What is Commissioning and how to integrate this service
- The influence and intersection of GREEN and SUSTAINABLE practices
Interested in attending the other days of the series? Learn more at each of the links below:
To register for all 4 sessions at the discounted total of $380 (Regular) or $320 (Members) : Register Here.
To register for Session 4 ONLY, please use the registration link below