MCBC Small Business Lending Forum
The Massachusetts Community & Banking Council (MCBC) is pleased to announce that our Small Business Lending Forum will be held on Thursday, May 30th, 2019.
MCBC will present information on patterns of small business lending in the City of Boston and throughout the Commonwealth contained in the Small Business Lending in Massachusetts 2008-2017 report authored by BankMaps.
MCBC will also be introducing its new online platform the Massachusetts Small Business Loan Data Project. The Massachusetts Small Business Loan Data Project provides an online data service with interactive access to maps and reports from six (6) national public databases related to the subject of small business lending in Massachusetts. The Massachusetts Small Business Loan Data Project was developed by BankMaps.
- 9:30-10:00 Networking and Refreshments
- Meet the MCBC Board of Directors, Small Business Lending Committee, and Executive Director
- 10:00-11:00 Small Business Lending in Massachusetts 2008-2017 Overview & Panel Discussion
- 11:00-11:45 Key Note by Hyojung Lee, Postdoctoral Fellow, Joint Center for Housing Studies at Harvard University, and co-author, along with Lei Ding and Raphael W. Bostic, of the working paper, "Effects of the Community Reinvestment Act on Small Business Lending".
- 11:45-12:00 Networking and additional conversations
- MCBC's Small Business Lending Forum is being hosted by Eastern Bank as part of National Small Business Month.