MassSaves 11th Annual Summit
The MassSaves Financial Health and Wellness Summit is an annual event for teachers, financial educators, community practitioners and supporters from all backgrounds to network, share and learn to improve financial education.
When: Friday, October 18, 2019, 9 AM-4 PM
Where: Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, 600 Atlantic Ave, Boston
Our keynote speaker for this event will be Andrea Levere, the President Emerita of Prosperity Now
Other confirmed speakers/sessions will be:
- Stephanie Brueck-Cassoli, EMPath
- Evan Diamond, panel leader, Cambridge Savings Bank
- Keyarash Jahanian, Build Commonwealth
- Ariana O'Rurke, panel moderator, Hildreth Institute
- Alayna VanTassel, Commonwealth of Massachusetts' Office of Economic Empowerment
If you work for an organization for which this price is a financial hardship, please reach out to Kimberly Hirsh at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
The Midas Collaborative