Institute for Nonprofit Practice Application Deadlines
The Institute for Nonprofit Practice is now accepting applications for their award-winning nonprofit management and leadership certificate programs in New England!
Their comprehensive year-long programs are rooted in a practical, rigorous and highly effective curriculum that goes beyond weekly lectures to incorporate valuable mentoring, peer-to-peer learning and cross sector collaboration in a supportive and dynamic environment.
- Round 1 - March 2, 2020
- Round 2 - May 4, 2020
New England Programs:
- Boston Core Certificate Program
- Boston Community Fellows Program
- Cape Cod & Islands Core Certificate Program
- Merrimack Valley/Essex County Core Certificate Program
- Rhode Island Core Certificate Program
Our application process consists of:
- Online application, requiring a resume, headshot, and short answer questions
- Submission of two recommendations (References will receive an electronic recommendation form notification after applications are submitted. We expect to receive recommendations separately and after applications are submitted.)
- In-person group interview (up to 2 hours)
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Applicants will receive a more detailed timeline during the interview process.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org