Innovation Forum: Changing Patterns XXIV
Registration for this event is now closed.
In its twenty-fourth annual report on mortgage lending patterns, Changing Patterns XXIV, the Massachusetts Community & Banking Council (MCBC) offers information on patterns of mortgage lending in the City of Boston, in Greater Boston, in Massachusetts. Join MCBC as Jim Campen, the report’s author, presents the data from Changing Patterns XXIV. This interactive session will then use the report tool to explore with a panel of experts why these patterns have emerged and allow participants to dig into the data and issues behind them to have an in-depth conversation on issues of racial and income disparities, homeownership barriers, and emerging patterns of concern. The focus of this event will be exploring and developing proposed solutions to improve mortgage lending in underserved communities. To view the report and additional materials, go to http://mcbc.info/publications/changing-patterns-xxiv/
- Jim Campen, Report Author and Professor Emeritus of Economics, University of Massachusetts/Boston
- Tim Reardon, Data Services Director, Metropolitan Area Planning Council
- Elliot Schmiedl, Director of Homeownership, Massachusetts Housing Partnership
- David Bryant, Director of Advocacy, Massachusetts Association of CDCs
- Deborah Sousa, Executive Director, Massachusetts Mortgage Bankers Association
Panel will be moderated by Jacqueline Cooper, Financial Education Associates.
The event will be on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at MassHousing, One Beacon Street, Boston, MA 02108, 9-11:30 AM. Refreshments will be served.