How to Handle the "Tech" of Online Meetings and Trainings
This training is for professionals transitioning to online platforms for meetings and trainings. We cover popular platforms (Zoom, GotoWebinar, and Google Meet) and how to choose the best meeting platform for your team. Attendees will learn online engagement tactics, tips and tricks for running online meetings, and strategies for seamless tech support.
Who Should Attend?
Professionals who are transitioning to online platforms, or anyone that leads trainings, meetings, or workshops in an online format
What The Training Will Cover
- Review different platforms for meeting and training online
- Tips for implementing these platforms into your organization
- Strategies to stay focused on your meeting content while transitioning online
- Understanding of what you will need while using these platforms
- How to better support their staff, students, or participants while moving online.
This workshop is recorded. It is best to attend live but if you miss the live workshop, you can watch the recordings and then reach out to the instructor with any follow up questions. After the conference, attendees will receive recordings and materials from the workshop.
Looking to register 3+ people? Email us at email@example.com to receive $5 off per registration!
Please Note: We do not offer any other discounts for this training other than the member rate.