A Hands-On Introduction to Programmatic Outcomes Management for Nonprofit Professionals
In partnership with TechNetworksBoston and UMass Boston College of Public and Community Service
The goal of this hands-on training is to enable nonprofit professionals to be leaders in outcomes management initiatives within their own organizations. Participants will learn about the tactics and strategy required for managing outcomes.They will be able to return to their work places the next day with a plan for building organizational capacity in order to phase in an outcomes management initiative.
No previous outcomes measurement or database management experience is required to take this training.
Our trainer, Kathryn Engelhardt-Cronk, is the founder and CEO of Community TechKnowledge, the president of the CTK Foundation, and the co-creator of Apricot outcomes/case management software. A professional social worker, she worked for 25 years as both a service provider and an executive of several large nonprofit organizations.
Please also note:
1) This hands-on training is for nonprofit executives, such as CEOs, CFOs, COOs, and CIOs. It is not designed to meet the needs of vendors, volunteers, students, consultants, job-seekers, and others.
2) Participation in this training is free of charge for nonprofit professionals. However, you must have a confirmed reservation in order to attend.
3) If this training is booked to capacity by the time you seek to register for it, please go ahead and put yourself on the waiting list. We have a good track record of finding seats for nonprofit professionals on the waiting list.
4) Since this is a hands-on training, we ask participants to bring their laptops. Power outlets and wifi will be provided.
5) This training will be sales-pitch-free.