Get on the Bus! to the New York Fancy Food Show
The 2019 Summer Fancy Food Show
A Day for Foodies and TA Providers
Get on the bus with us to the New York Summer Fancy Food Show! This is the largest North American marketplace devoted exclusively to specialty food and beverage producers
- 200,000+ specialty foods + beverages
- Thousands of new products
- Industry’s top networking events
- 2,600+ exhibitors from around the globe
****Note: The Fancy Food Show is only open to qualified credentials buyers and other industry professionals, it is NOT open to the general public****
The Food Show is not the only benefit to this Trip. During Fancy Food Tour Trip, you'll receive training on various topics, benefit from peer learning, and market research on future training needs for the food sector. Participants will have the chance to build capacity in the food business sector.
Training-On Bus going to NY:
- Show Overview: Chef Bill (Bill Collins), private chef, restaurant consultant, menu developer, and author of several chocolate cookbooks, will give show overview and help participants determine how they can receive maximum benefit from the show. There will be 2400 vendors, so a heads up about the layout is extremely helpful
- Exploratory Exercises: Participants will determine areas of their business that are strong and those that could use additional support providing more direction for the show
- Focus Group Testing: Andrea Monson, Monson Coffee, research analyst for many Fortune 500 companies will discuss focus group testing and how to bring that experience into businesses to keep pace with our customers' changing tastes.
- TA Providers Research: An opportunity for industry research using bus participants to determine learning gaps for future TA food related trainings
Who should attend:
TA providers, Food Businesses and related sector
What you need to do to Get on the Bus!:
YOU MUST COMPLETE EACH STEP IN THIS ORDER.
1. Click the Registration link above for a seat on the bus! (Bus fee and bus snacks are free, thanks to Massachusetts Growth Capital Corporation (MGCC))
When you fill out your registration be sure to choose your pick up and drop off location:
Pick up and Drop off locations:
7:30am: Franklin County CDC, 324 Wells St., Greenfield, MA
8:00am: Sheldon Field, 52 Old Ferry Rd., Northampton, MA
8:35am: MSBDC, 1 Federal St., Scibelli Enterprise Center, Springfield, MA
Leaving NYC: 4:30 pm
Return Time: 8:00pm - 9:00pm (depending on drop off location)
2. Register for the 2019 Fancy Food Show HERE under this Badge Type: Retailers, Foodservice, Distributors, Importer, Exporter or Manufacturer, Business Services
During Show Registration you will be asked a series of questions. You must be a current employee of a qualified business to attend. You'll be asked to provide documentation of your employment to complete your registration, your credentials will have to be uploaded to the registration site.
Credential Examples include a business card, active website (that illustrates primary business), invoices, letter of intent or product category, etc.
If you are a TA Provider - you qualify under Business Services/Other. To specify when asked, write in Business Advisor for Food Industry.
- Tickets are $95.00 for Retailer, Distributor, Foodservice and $225.00 for Manufacturers and Business Services/Other.
3. Send your Registration Confirmation for the Fancy Food Show to Anita Eliason at email@example.com
Sponsored by the Western Mass TA Collaboration: Franklin County CDC, Valley Community Development, Common Capital, Massachusetts Small Business Development Center (MSBDC), and Massachusetts Association of Community Development Corporations (MACDC) with financial support from MGCC.
If you have any questions, please call: Anita Eliason at 413-577-1760
Register for the bus ABOVE!