Fund Development: Donor-Centered Stewardship and Fundraising
Fundraising succeeds on knowing our donors well. Learn to engage your donors in meaningful ways to match donor philanthropic goals with organizational mission and outcomes.
This lively workshop emphasizes a donor-centered approach to strengthening a successful nonprofit development program.
Join TSNE MissionWorks’ highly rated trainers, Anne Peyton, CFRE and Jenn Hayslett, for an interactive and engaging day.
Through the training you will learn how to:
- Identify elements of a culture of philanthropy and integrate it into your organization’s DNA
- Work through a comprehensive stewardship assessment towards developing your organization’s donor-centered stewardship program by focusing on what donors tell us they value
- Practice booking donor appointments to get out the door and strategies for planning your time to balance office demands with donor visits.
- Gather information from your donors through surveys, design and manage conversations, and plan next ‘touches’ to turn donors into lifetime investors.
- Emphasize donor stories and fundraising success in your materials and social media
- Practical ways to engage the Executive Director and the board in fundraising and development
- You’ll be asked to bring a few examples of donors for practice (without sharing names).