Equitable Boston Panel
Using the Imagine Boston 2030 goals as a framework, panelists from the planning, design and development community will address how the City’s vision for the future can be achieved using more inclusive and equitable practices to shape the built environment. Together with the City, we have the chance to impact economic opportunity for all residents, attract and retain a more diverse workforce, and create a stronger, more inclusive future for Boston. Presented by DREAM Collaborative and the Boston Society of Architects/AIA.
FREE and open to the public. Please RSVP.
Complimentary hors d oeuvres and beverages will be served.
- Kenneth Turner, Director of Diversity & Inclusion/Compliance at Massport
- Kathy MacNeil, Principal at MP Boston
- Gregory Minott AIA, Managing Principal at DREAM Collaborative and BSA Vice President for Practice
- Natalia Urtubey, Executive Director of Imagine Boston 2030
- Andrew Tarsy, Principal at Emblem Strategic
- Richard Taylor, Chairman of Taylor Smith Development