Effective Social Media Policy and Cyber Security
Meet with a team of volunteer lawyers who will assist your organization by reviewing and revising your Social Media Policy. You will be given an updated version and instructions for implementation to take back to your organization at the end of the session.
To register for this event, please complete the following steps by November 17:
- A list of your organization’s current board members, officers, and executive director (or similar position);
- A copy of your Articles of Organization;
- A copy of your bylaws;
- A copy of your organization’s most recent federal Form 990 or Form 990-EZ (or, if no Form 990 has been filed, your organization’s most recent budget);
- A copy of your Social Media Policy or Employee Handbook (if it addresses social media policy) in Microsoft Word format; and
- A list of your organization’s current cyber security practices (if any).
All materials must be received by Friday, November 17 in order to be eligible for this free legal clinic.
You will be notified of your application status shortly after November 17. Should your organization be selected for participation in the clinic, your executive director, board chair, or other senior staff or board member responsible for governing or managing your organization must be able to participate in the clinic.