Doing Business in Times of Uncertainty, Part III: Working in Divided Government
Now with a Democratically controlled House, an ongoing government shut down, and proposed changes to key federal housing policies, including The Low Income Housing Tax Credit, The Fair Housing Act, and the Community Reinvestment Act, what will be the impact on affordable housing development and preservation in Massachusetts?
Join CHAPA for our third annual roundtable discussion on doing business in times of uncertainty. Hear the latest from D.C. and how business is moving forward in Massachusetts.
- David Gasson, Executive Director, Housing Advisory Group
- Diane Yentel, President & CEO, National Low Income Housing Coalition
Moderator: Roger Herzog, Executive Director, Community Economic Development Assistance Corporation (CEDAC)
- Chrystal Kornegay, Executive Director, MassHousing
- Dara Kovel, Chief Executive Officer, Beacon Communities
- Kathy McGilvray, Director of Investment, Massachusetts Housing Investment Corporation (MHIC)
- Richard C. Muraida, Senior Vice President, Rockland Trust
- Kate Racer, Associate Director, Department of Housing and Community Development
- Clark Ziegler, Executive Director, Massachusetts Housing Partnership