CWS Online Professional Development Course Info Session
Our first session of year has officially been announced. We continue to receive positive feedback about our online professional development course. We are building on that momentum and will continue to strive for excellence. Do you know someone that has been laid off, having trouble finding employment, or looking for a more rewarding career? We are currently reviewing applications for our next session starting January 19th. As a non-profit, Community Work Services provides this FREE job readiness program that helps people:
• Find and keep a job that they are passionate about.
• Create an eye-catching professional resume and cover letter.
• Become a stronger interviewer overall.
• Unlock their full potential through one-on-one coaching.
• Handle difficult situations and overcome objections in the workplace.
• Plan and set realistic goals after obtaining a desired job.
• Build lifelong networking skills and connect with industry professionals.
Additionally, the course only takes two weeks to complete. This is a great opportunity to invest in yourself while we continue to battle this pandemic. If you are interested in learning more email email@example.com. The next virtual information session will be held via Zoom Wednesday, January 13th @ 10:00 am. Please don’t miss out on your chance to attend.