Collaborative Leadership in Action: A Public Symposium
Effective leaders must be prepared to deal with a climate of ambiguity, constant change, and limited resources. How does the Center for Collaborative Leadership prepare rising leaders -- from some of the major organizations in Massachusetts -- for these challenges? Find out on June 19th. Join us for an interactive public forum to learn about how the challenges that arise from working in diverse, cross-sector teams can become an important and effective way to harness the type of collaborative leadership skills needed for today.
This public forum will be presented by fellows in the Center for Collaborative Leadership's Emerging Leaders Program who worked with various local organizations for 9 months to help them address their issues.
They will cover topics such as:
- Operating with limited resources
- Managing ambiguity
- Working comfortably with diverse participants
- Working in areas outside your expertise
- Collaborating with multiple stakeholders, and
- Reflecting on your personal leadership style and experience