Business Development Certificate Program
Cambridge College, Mel King Institute for Community Building, and Massachusetts Growth Capital Corporation (MGCC) have formed a new partnership to deliver innovative programming designed to enhance the skills and resources of business development professionals who are committed to supporting the successful launch and growth of small businesses across the Commonwealth.
The program will offer six full days of training (9:30am - 4:30pm) to be held at the Cambridge College Campus in Boston starting on January 22, 2020. The courses will be taught by faculty from Cambridge College, seasoned business professionals and attorneys from the Lawyers for Civil Rights. The program modules include:
- January 22 - Module 1: Introduction to Small Business Environment
- February 5 - Module 2: Business Planning Basics
- February 26 - Module 3: Bookkeeping and Forecasting
- March 11 - Module 4: Marketing Fundamentals & Brand Management
- March 25 - Module 5: Small Business Legal Overview
- April 8 - Module 6: Small Business Coaching
- Snow Dates: April 15 and April 29
The program is open to anyone working as a business counselor or technical assistance provider to small businesses.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided for each session.
***The Program Tuirion is $1,500.
***MGCC’s Small Business Technical Assistance Grantees have a discounted tuition rate of $600 for the Certificate Program.
Learn more about the program here: