Boston401 Leadership Development Program Application Deadline
In 2031, Boston will be 401 years old – how will you make Boston a city for all as it enters its 401st year?
Boston401 is your opportunity to network with other young Bostonians and think through what your generation’s legacy will be. You will be part of a diverse group of 18-25 year olds from all corners of Boston, that will come together to learn leadership skills and develop the Cultural Intelligence (CQ) needed to work together to bridge the divides that separate us.
The future needs leaders with lots of CQ, leaders who can deal with complex challenges in a way that brings people together and makes progress in society.
Do you want to connect with other amazing young leaders across Boston to make a difference in your city?
Do you want access to some of Boston’s senior leaders to have your say on some of Boston’s biggest challenges such as racial and social inequality, gun violence and opportunities for young people?
Do you want to gain skills that will increase your employability and add to your resume?
If so, sign up for this free online program.
Who is this for?
This is for individuals aged 18-25 who look to further develop their own leadership skills, while also connecting with other like-minded individuals.
This program will..
- Develop ones cultural intelligence and uncover the cultural influences that make you think and act the way you do
- Build the skills to be able to lead across divides and thrive in multiple environments with people who are different than you
- Connect with other individuals across Boston to have conversation about cultural difference and to begin to unify our emerging generation
- Live webinars with established leaders across Boston to receive insight and bridge the gap between generations
- We hope to begin to have these conversations to bridge gaps and understandings within our communities to better be able to lead a diverse team or community. We want to unify and develop the next generation of culturally intelligent leaders. The time is now to begin and change the way we lead our world!
Everyone who completes the program will receive the Common Purpose Legacy Leadership Badge: a digital badge you can add to your resume. You will also become part of the 85,000+ Common Purpose Alumni around the world.
When is it?
- August 18, 1pm-2pm Welcome session
- August 20, 2pm-5.30pm
- August 21, 10am-1.30pm
- August 24, 2pm-5.30pm
- August 25, 10am-1.30pm
All sessions are on Zoom
Check out this video we created for Boston401! https://youtu.be/ACJNRZbi_uE
To learn more and register please follow this link. http://bit.ly/Boston401
Give us a follow on Instagram to stay up to date!