Affordable Housing Trust Conference
Join the Massachusetts Housing Partnership (MHP), Metropolitan Area Planning Council (MAPC) and MetroWest Regional Collaborative (MWRC) for a half-day training geared towards trustees of existing Affordable Housing Trusts.
The training will be held on Saturday, May 6 from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the Courtyard Marriott in Marlborough. Registration begins at 8:00 a.m.
The goal of this training is to bring together trustees from across the state to:
- Provide an overview of trust work across the state
- Discuss best practices and learn from other communities
- Review eligible trust activities and legal considerations
- Work through potential development pitfalls with a case study
- MHP staff will also walk attendees through a new online resource for communities interested in preserving or producing affordable housing.
Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided. Cost to attend is $30.
For more information about this event, contact MHP's Shelly Goehring at 857-317-8525 or email@example.com.
This event is co-sponsored by the Massachusetts Housing Partnership (MHP), Metropolitan Area Planning Council (MAPC) and the MetroWest Regional Collaborative (MWRC).